We are delighted to team up with the Alzheimers Society of Saskatchewan to provide a safe environment for individuals who support family members and/or friends with dementia.
The group will aim to:
- Offer the chance to exchange the most current information on dementia
- Create friendships with others affected by dementia
- Learn and share practical tips for coping with change
- Decrease feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Provide a safe space to express your feelings as a caregiver
- Provide caregivers with a sense of hope and understanding.