https://i0.wp.com/harbourlandingvillage.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/vlad-sargu-elderly.jpg?fit=1500%2C1000&ssl=1 1000 1500 Harbour Landing Village https://harbourlandingvillage.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/HLV-logo-main-1030x693.png Harbour Landing Village2020-01-02 14:26:022020-07-21 14:27:18Caregiver Support Program
Caregiver Support Program
We are delighted to team up with the Alzheimers Society of Saskatchewan to provide a safe environment for individuals who support family members and/or friends with dementia.
The group will aim to:
- Offer the chance to exchange the most current information on dementia
- Create friendships with others affected by dementia
- Learn and share practical tips for coping with change
- Decrease feelings of loneliness and isolation
- Provide a safe space to express your feelings as a caregiver
- Provide caregivers with a sense of hope and understanding.
Join Alex and Samara at 12:00pm on the first Friday of each month to learn, laugh, and help each other through mutual understanding.
306.559.8780 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 4000 James Hill Rd. Regina, SK
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!