Living well with peace of mind
Assisted living is for older adults who value their independence but need some assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, transportation, and medication reminders. Seniors may live in their own suites without the worry of household chores such as laundry, cooking, and cleaning, while maintaining social engagement and fulfilling activities in a resident-centred environment.
As an assisted living resident, you will enjoy activities that are designed to enrich your mind, body and spirit, while also having the peace of mind of scheduled assistance.
Available On-Site Assistance
With Village Home Care
- Health assessment and monitoring services
- Personalized activity, wellness and nutrition plans
- Professional nursing and therapy services
- Around-the-clock personal care
- Emergency pendant response services
- Companionship and escorted transportation
- Convenient resident check-in and reminder services
- Family communication service
- Daily activities for physical fitness and wellness
- Recreational programs that provide social and cultural opportunities
- Varied group outings, connecting you with the community
- Designated on-site peaceful space and convenient off-site church transportation
- Social and educational programs for families
- In-suite housekeeping and maintenance
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Covered and electrified parking spaces
- Wheelchair accessible bus transportation
- Concierge service
- Full service boutique hair salon – Studio 3 Hair & Co.