Living well with peace of mind
Assisted living is for older adults who value their independence but need some assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, transportation, and medication reminders. Seniors may live in their own suites without the worry of household chores such as laundry, cooking, and cleaning, while maintaining social engagement and fulfilling activities in a resident-centred environment.
As an assisted living resident, you will enjoy activities that are designed to enrich your mind, body and spirit, while also having the peace of mind of scheduled assistance.
Available On-Site Assistance
With Village Home Care
- Health assessment and monitoring services
- Personalized activity, wellness and nutrition plans
- Medication supervision and delivery services
- Professional nursing and therapy services
- Scheduled personal care
- Emergency pendant response services
- Companionship and escorted transportation
- Convenient resident check-in and reminder services
- Family communication service
Customizable Menu –Resident menus designed for optimal variety and nutrition with a wide selection of ‘build-your-own’ items for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Flexible Dining Times – 8:00am to 8:00pm, 7 days per week with complimentary daily refreshments and snacks available.
Holiday & Themed Dining Events –Included at no extra charge for residents.
Convenient Dining Options – Dining room, takeout and room service.
Public Restaurant – Roots Kitchen & Bar full service restaurant (open to the public)
Private Room Rentals – Perfect for small and large family gatherings.