Compassionate & Respectful Care
In our licensed Personal Care Home, older adults who require greater levels of support will feel comfortable and safe in our vibrant community. We meet the individual needs and preferences of our residents by providing around-the-clock quality care and assistance with the activities of daily living.
Person-centric care is our focus and we support residents with all levels of care as they age in place.
LEVEL 1 & 2
- Resident is independent with personal care. May need reminders and cueing.
- Minimal specialized care (e.g. supervising a resident with their own specialized care).
- Independent with transfers and mobility.
- Supervision of behaviour.
- Supervision and some assistance with personal care.
- Assistance with specialized care.
- Supervision and/or one person assist transfers and/or mobility.
- Frequent supervision of resident due to emotional, behavioural or physical needs.
- Direct assistance with all personal care.
- Two-person assist or mechanical lift with transfers and/or mobility.
Palliative/End of Life Care
- Palliative/End of Life Care is specialized medical care for people living with a serious illness. This type of care is focused on providing relief from the symptoms and stress of the illness. The goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family.
Harbour Landing Village is proud to offer a care model with professionals that specialize in a wide range of disciplines. We deliver comprehensive and customized person-centred care 24-hours a day to address our residents’ varying needs.
Our on-site care professionals and services include:
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Therapists (through various partnerships)
- Continuing Care Aides
- Personal Support Workers
- Health assessment and monitoring services
- On-demand pendant response system
- Personalized activity and wellness plans
- Weekly on-site visits with physicians
- Weekly pharmacy services
- Footcare services
- Other therapy services
Balanced and Rotating Menu – Resident menus designed for optimal variety and nutrition with a wide selection of resident favourites.
Relaxed Breakfast – Enjoy breakfast when you wake up with no pressure of a set time.
Regular Lunch and Dinner Times – Traditional timing for lunch and dinner, allowing you to plan your day. Complimentary daily refreshments and snacks available.
Holiday & Themed Dining Events – Included at no extra charge for residents.
Convenient Dining Options – Dining room and room service.
Public Restaurant – Roots Kitchen & Bar full service restaurant (open to the public).
Private Room Rentals – Perfect for small and large family gatherings.