The following measures are in effect at Harbour Landing Village which respect and comply with current Government of Saskatchewan Public Health Orders and Guidelines for Childcare Facilities:
- Staff and parents must encourage and practice physical distancing.
- Staff should minimize the frequency of direct physical contact with children and encourage children to minimize physical contact with each other.
- Implemented enhanced cleaning protocols facility-wide on March 11, 2020.
- Indefinitely suspended all in-person intergenerational programming (e.g. residents and childcare) and children’s community programming on March 12, 2020.
- Created a dedicated entrance for our Childcare Centre to fully separate from residents and the public on March 12, 2020.
- Mandatory screening and temperature checks for all staff (including Childcare) was implemented on March 15, 2020.
- Quarantined Childcare Centre within Harbour Landing Village with no staff movement to other parts of the building the week of March 16th 2020.
- Mandatory temperature checks for Childcare Centre prior to drop-off was implemented on March 16, 2020.
- Mandatory family travel screening for Childcare Centre prior to drop-off on March 17, 2020.
All of the above will remain in effect and won’t change until we receive guidance/direction from the Saskatchewan Health Authority and Ministry of Health advising of revised measures and/or new public health orders.